Every parent and every teacher at Willow Creek is a member of PTO. There are no dues to pay or requirements to meet — everyone is welcome!
Volunteers are essential for our day-to-day operations. PTO sponsors many different ways to donate time. In addition, teachers often request help in the classroom.
We use a software program called Membership ToolKit for our communications, volunteer information, and directory. All families need to register and create a user name and password. Once you have registered, take a moment to update your email address and volunteer interests. After joining Membership Toolkit you'll be able to:
- Receive our weekly newsletter which provides information for the upcoming week and events
- Receive classroom specific information
- View the directory
- See the calendar for Willow Creek Elementary
- Sign up for volunteer opportunities
- Pledge to the PTO to help pay for our paras
WCE PTO uses a pledging system to raise money for our school. This financial support is what enables our organization to enrich students’ learning experiences by supporting the para educators who provide invaluable services to our students as well as many other contributions to our school.